Over 350 psychologists every year...
Over 20 student volunteers...
Over 20 presenters...
At GPA's Annual Meeting, you will be able to meet Georgia psychologists from all over the state who are interested in your products and services. Instead of cold calls and emails, our conference provides opportunities for warm handshakes and conversations. In addition, your involvement in our Annual Meeting will give your company/organization exposure in both the conference and to our 800+ members through signage, e-newsletters, and our website.
Over two-thirds of our membership consists of private practitioners who are the primary decision-makers in their business including insurance, marketing, finances, risk management and more. The remaining membership includes academic psychologists who influence hundreds of students every day, government psychologists including those working in Veterans Affairs (VA), I/O psychologists who impact the business world, and many more.
For many psychologists, this is the only conference that they attend to earn their continuing education. Do not miss this opportunity to reach them.
All of the Silver and Bronze benefits plus:
- Sponsor logo on the back of the attendee conference folder
- One custom email to Annual Meeting attendees post-conference (sent through GPA)
- Three minute speech opportunity during GPA Business Breakfast Meeting (Expecting 100)
- Opportunity to provide giveaways at GPA Business Breakfast Meeting (provided by sponsor) (Expecting 100)
All of the Bronze benefits plus:
- Individual flier or brochure of sponsor information in attendee packet (provided by sponsor)
- Three-minute speech opportunity during GPA’s Welcome Reception (Expecting 150)
- Opportunity to provide cocktail napkins with your logo to be used on Friday and Saturday evening events (provided by sponsor)
- Opportunity to provide a raffle prize item for conference attendees in main raffle (provided by sponsor)
- 2016-2017 GPA Corporate Membership ($500 value)
- One vendor exhibit booth and benefits for Friday and Saturday ($550 value)
- Sponsor logo displayed prominently on the GPA 2016 Annual Meeting Website
- On-site signage with sponsor logo (produced by GPA)
- Special recognition in the GPA Business Breakfast Meeting and Welcome Reception
- Recognition in the attendee packet
- Opportunity to supply conference notepads (provided by sponsor; placed by registration)
- Opportunity to supply conference pens (provided by sponsor; placed by registration)
- Acknowledgement in the e-newsletter following Annual Meeting
- Sponsor name badge ribbon
Vendor Exhibit Booth (2 day)-$550
Vendor Exhibit Booth (1 day)-$400
- One tabletop display table
- Recognized as an exhibitor on signage in registration area
- Listing on Annual Meeting website
- Opportunity to conduct private raffles and/or giveaways
- Two invitations to Welcome Reception
- Reduced room rate for event
- Exhibitor name badge ribbon
Important Links and Information: