- Presenters should arrive at least 30 minutes prior to their workshop.
- All workshops must last three hours from the start time. This is an APA rule as we are an APA-approved sponsor. This can include a Q&A.
- A/V and Laptops: Laptops will not be provided. You will have access to a projector, yet presenters must supply their own laptop. Mac Computers must bring their own adapter. Internet is dependent on cost and other presenters' needs for internet as well.
- Breaks: As a presenter, you can give the official 15 minute break somewhere near the middle of your workshop.
- Introduction: A GPA Member will introduce you at the beginning of your workshop.
- Handouts: You must submit your handouts by March 15, 2016 if you would like the GPA office to print them. GPA will print a maximum of 20 pages and will print 6 slides per page in black and white, totaling to 120 slides maximum. Handouts will be printed back to back. All handouts received will be linked electronically for conference attendees.
- Honorarium: Honorariums will be available for pick up on the day of your presentation at the registration desk.
- Parking: Parking at the Augusta Marriott is $7 per day.
- Guest Policy: All presenters are required to notify GPA of guests (including students and postdocs) at least one week prior to their workshop. Guests must be involved in the presentation and do not receive continuing education credit.
- In the extreme event that a presenter must cancel, please be prepared to supply a back up presenter. We usually sell out of the Annual Meeting which means a presenter cancellation can influence over 100 registrant's selections. Please do not cancel.