"Rooting & Sustaining Ourselves"
Friday, March 31-Sunday, April 2, 2017
*Trust Workshop on Thursday, March 30
Atlanta Marriott Century Center/Emory Area
2000 Century Boulevard NE, Atlanta, GA 30345
Call for Programs:
The Georgia Psychological Association is excited to announce the Call for Programs for the 2017 Continuing Education Calendar and Annual Meeting!
GPA needs submissions on a variety of topics. Please see the linked document for our wants, needs and policies. We have a strict deadline of November 5, 2016. Be sure to give yourself or your colleagues plenty of time to brainstorm and complete the proposal for submission.
Meeting and Registration Information:
- Program, Workshop and Schedule (Coming in Dec/Jan)
- Detailed Session Information (learning objectives, presenter qualifications, etc.) (Coming in Dec/Jan)
- Online Registration (Coming in Jan)
- Accommodations: Book your room early!
- Hard Copy Registration Form (Coming in Jan)
- Keynote Speaker and Featured Presenter Information (Coming in Jan)
- Annual Meeting Policies and Continuing Education Information (Coming in Jan)
- Presenter Policies (Coming in Jan)
- Student Poster Session (Coming in Dec)
- Student Volunteer Application Form (Coming in Dec)
- The Trust Workshop (April 14) Registration (Coming in Jan)
- Annual Meeting Program Committee Chair: Dr. Jennifer Smith - email@example.com
Helpful Links for Exhibitors and Sponsors:
- 2017 GPA Annual Meeting Exhibitor and Sponsor Opportunities and Information (Coming in Dec)
- Exhibitor and Sponsor Application - Deadline Passed (Coming in Dec)
- Exhibitor and Sponsor Payment Portal (Coming in Dec)
- Accommodations Information
- Contact: Amy Dietrich at firstname.lastname@example.org or (404) 634-6272, ext. 208